Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well, I took my camera on a field trip with tbone to christmas tree lane and he accidently dropped it so I need a new camera!!!! We had a great Christmas. Jalen and Jocelyn were snowed in so we did not get them until the 27th. Jalen got a 12 guage shot gun with a hunting blind clothes shoes and a awesome night stand light made out of antlers. Jocelyn got a cute picket fence head board with a night stand and a way cute lamp,alarm clock barbie and clothes. Tbone got clothes a spider man scooter snow boots mac semi (lightening mcqueen) an awesome farm set that he got from aunt cherish he gave her a hug and kiss the week before so he could possibly get one!!! He loves it and some movies. They also got a two screen portable dvd player so my every other weekend commute to lehi will hopefully be a lot more peaceful!!! yeah. oh yeah Nate got a nice huskivarna chain saw and some Utah Jazz tickets. That is right we will be going on January 10th to celebrate our anniversary and christmas 23 rows behind the Jazz bench!!!! Watch for us we are going to tvo so hopefully we get shown!!!! I died my hair a darker brown so watch for dark brown hair no blond highlights right now!!!!!it is going to be fun. Grandma Cowley is keeping Tbone overnight so we will be home on Sunday!!!! I cant wait Nate and I dont get away too often so this will be nice!!!! As soon as my mom and I figure out how to burn pictures to a cd off of her computer I will get pictures of Jalen on here. We are working on that one we just cant quite figure it out with her program she has though. We hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season and we hope you have a wonderful NEW YEAR!!! I am I am working!!!!!

The Richards Family

3 comments:

Shy said...

Oh my gosh!!! It's soooo good to see you are doing so well. You have a cute family :) I bet they are fun! Where are you guys???

Kellie said...

Hi Stephanie! Thanks for the note! You look like you are doing great! You look really happy! It's good to hear from you!

Mandy said...

It's good to catch up on what you've been doing. I read your back posts so now we're best friends again. Ha ha.