Thursday, November 6, 2008

My LIttle Goat Herder

Tbone is the best goat, cow, pig and dog herder in the world!! When anything gets out I send him chasing after them it is the best. I am at work it is 4:24 in the morning. I tried to take a nap tonight and it was so cute cause I told tbone that he had to stay in the house and not go anywhere he likes to go and visit Aunt Gaye and Uncle Rulon alot about everyday he goes to get cookies and play with Uncle Rulon and tease him! So he told me he was going to tuck me in . Well he did pulled the blankets way up and gave me a kiss goodnight it was so cute. He is so full of it one minute and the cutest sweetest little boy the next. He is going to be spending two nights a week at the tenders. My shifts are Monday Tuesday Wednesday 6a - 2p and Graves Wednesday night and Thursday night I get off on Friday mornings and do not have to be back to work until Monday morning. I know you may think it is a crappy shift but I am at least home on the weekends with my hubby and kids now!!! What a way to do it huh? I have some pictures but the computer is not working tonight or something so I will try again in the morning. I will post some more pictures tomorrow

No comments: