Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged by Merridee

8 Shows I like to watch...

1. The Hills
2. CSI-Miami
3. CSI
4. Law and Order
5. Law and Order-SVU
6. Gillmore Girls
7. What I like about you
8. The starter Wife

8 Restaurants I Like...

1. Apple Bees
2. El Mexicano
3. Winger's- but I hate the sauce.
4. Chuckarama
5. TGIF
6. Rice King Buffet
7. Cant think of others we dont eat out much
8. Can't think of another.

8 Things that happened yesterday...

1. Went to work
2. Picked up Bone from Grandma Cowleys
3.Chased goats well bone chased them while I watched him put them back in.
4. Went and got calf milk
5. Did chores
6. Cooked Supper
7. Excercised to pilates on the ball and pilates with band yeah I can feel it today!
8. went to bed

8 I things I'm looking forward to...

1. Nate coming home this weekend! yeah he has been gone almost 2 weeks
2. Thanksgiving .
3. Christmas
4. Decorating for Christmas
5. work to be done for today
6. Excercising tonight I will take lots of advil!
7. Nate coming home !!!!!! this is the longest we have been apart in 5 years 2 weeks
8. The goats staying in.

8 things on my wish list...

1. A trip to Australia
2. An alaskan Cruise
3. Nate to come home
4. A monday through friday job!
5. That I wouldn't have to work Chirstmas Eve and Christmas Day- Not going to happen
6. Vacation anywhere!
7.Nate to have a job where he could be home at nights
8. To be a stay at home mom one day hahaha

I tag everyone

No comments: