Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Treyson Thomas Richards "Tbone"

Santa Clause 2007 can he come soon enough this year? He keeps asking if this is Grandpa Cowley says it is like Grandpa . Grandpa is santas helper sometimes and helps with Parties etc... He has not talked to Santa yet so he know Christmas is not here yet.
3rd birthday my very own tractor cake 2007

I can watch T.V. and sleep at the same time I am talanted!


Tbone the dog Halloween 2007



I love Chocolate




This is how Treyson used to sleep a lot I would go and check on him and he would be out with the Michael Jackson glove and his hat on

He likes to wear his dads socks around as well (notice the semi in the back ground he was 2 at this time he has always loved them!)






Erin does this look familier WE MISS U GUYS! I need to get you some of these pictures. T-Bone and Brookie Nixon!







I love Frosting



My cousin Taivee and I




My good little helper sometimes we fight over who gets to vacuum



My bestest buddy in the whole world Jalen




After eating some of Jalens Birthday cake in June!



I believe him and Jalen were messing around with the camera



Tbones daily chores of feeding the calves he is getting to be such a big help I love it!

Treyson says this is is goat poor thing he rides her grabs her horns and chases her all over the fields I field bad for the poor thing! he is funny. And yes he does dress himself so clothes will be on backwards in some of these pictures

I know I know there are alot of pictures tomorrow will be of Jocelyn I am getting better at taking my camera places.








































































2 comments:

The Knight's said...

Steph...
my mom said she ran into you and i was thrilled to get onto your blog! (jen torgersen, melinda's daughter)!!
Email me at
quad88zilla@hotmail.com and I will invite you to my blog. hope to hear from you soon!

dust and kam said...

Treyson is so cute!!!