Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ohhh MY!

Amberle and I were excercising we started last night to do pilates with the ball. Well T-bone cant be left out and would not leave us alone so we went to walmart and bought a little 2.00 lightening mcqueen ball for his excercise ball. You have never laughed so hard in your life I will try and get pictures of T-bone not of Me and Ambs we will post with end results. But Treyson stuck through two excercise videos one with the ball and the other belly butt and thighs! He did all the actions with his ball and everything I could not help but laugh my head off needles to say I did not excercise my best last night it was too comical. I told Nate about it and he laughed his butt off he said he was going to ask bone how we excercised he will show you he is so stinkin funny!!!!!! I will try to get pictures

1 comment:

The Carroll Family said...

Hey Steph!!! I am glad that you found my blog, I know tons of people have them, I just don't know how to find anyone here....You have a way cute family, and I can't believe that it has already been 5 years for you, time sure has flown by. Keep in touch. Ivy