Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dad thats one hell of a big truck!


Amberle and I went to West Jordan to Hales theatre I know people I sat through a musical! We went to into the woods it was actually pretty darn good! Some of the songs were a little long and it was like 3 hours or so but it was good all of the stores had 50 percent off sales so I did get some Christmas and T-Bone birthday shopping done. So while I was away Nate went and got part of his Christmas off layaway at larsens a new chain saw. The smile as he uses it he even asks if I can hear him use it what a crack up. Him and T-Bone spent the day and while at Larsens Ace Hardware T-bone got a new big truck cause dad caved! After they got to the truck and on their way home Treyson grabbed Nates face and said Dad thats one hell of a big truck. What a kid I know.


No comments: